[HQRP] YES: Saturday's Meeting is ON! Read Carefully!

Janzer, Mark MJanzer@arcadis-us.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:14:34 -0700

Howard's office is the place for the meeting this Saturday at 9:00 am.
We've met there previously and the earlier email, snipped and pasted below,
describes how to get to the location.

NOTE: The security guard will not be present, so there will not be a warm
body present to open the door.  Tapping code on the glass door won't work
either (Ron's idea).

Please call in your arrival on 146.52. Howard, or somebody already inside,
will be monitoring and will come and let you in.

> Address:
>
> Howard Leverenz, AC5VF
>
> RadiSys Corporation
> 5959 Corporate Drive
> Houston, Texas 77036
>
> Between Bellaire and Harwin just East of the West Belt (Hwy
> 8).  It is a
> large, mostly brick building which is 3 stories high. It is
> on the east
> side of the street.
>
> Procedure:
>
> Park in small parking lot on Corporate Drive.

Announce yourself on 146.52 when arriving.
The instruction below won't apply this time around:

> Enter building
>
>Give my name (Howard Leverenz with RadiSys) to the person at
> the desk and
> tell them to call me at extension 314 in the conference room
> we will meet in.
>
> They will give you a visitor badge and call me.
> I will come out and get you.
>
> Howard Leverenz
> Staff Design Engineer
> RadiSys Corporation
> 713 541 8200 x118

See you there!
Mark Janzer, K5MGJ
---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information

Send e-mail to 'dave@stevens.com' to contact a list administrator