[HQRP] February Meeting - Change Date?

Ed Manuel edmanuel@directvinternet.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:25:23 -0600

Gang,

Several members have expressed a desire to make the Smithville Swapfest on
February 16 - our regular meeting date.

It has been suggested that we consider moving the date of our meeting to
the following week, February 23rd.

Please reply with your opinion.  Ron - AG5RS was to do a second
presentation on EZNEC at that meeting and he would like to be in
Smithville.  We could do it without him but it just would not be the same :-)

Likewise, we were planning to have Bill, K5BDZ present his work on baluns -
how does this work for you, Bill?

Besides, I'd have to have some of the folks that missed the EZNEC
presentation miss it again because of the Smithville affair.

Will advise quickly about the results and will update the Webpage as soon
as a decision is made.

Ed
Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information

Send e-mail to 'dave@stevens.com' to contact a list administrator