[HQRP] Fwd: Last Call: Preregistration for ArkieCon

Ed Manuel emanuel@datacomdesign.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:34:59 -0600

Gang,

If you are going to Arkiecon and have not sent your name and callsign to
pre-register with Jerry Parker, DO IT NOW.  You won't like yourself if you
get there and don't have the really cool name badge waiting for you!

Ed

>Date:   Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:22:06 -0600
>Sender: owner-qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU
>From: "Jay Bromley" <w5jay@alltel.net>
>To: "Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion" <qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU>
>Subject: Last Call:  Preregistration for ArkieCon
>
>If you are coming to ArkieCon and have not pre-registered, please do so ASAP
>to Jerry Parker at:  jparker@fix.net
>
>Haven't heard of Arkicon??  Then go to the NorCal web-page at:
>http://www.fix.net/~jparker/norcal.html
>They have a link right to the Arkiecon page!
>
>Jerry has the laminating machine going full blast right now, so we need to
>wrap this up so he can put them into the mail to us by this week-end.
>
>If you want to have an extra chance at winning some great prizes, you need
>to pre-register.  You will not only double your chances but you will also
>get a great looking badge commemorating ArkieCon 2002, with your name, and
>call on it.  It is very important you notify Jerry immediately in order for
>him to make your badge.
>
>This years prizes are a fully loaded Elecraft K1-4.  More prizes from Vern
>Wright, Dennis Foster, NorCal, New Jersey QRP, and Steve Gibbs.
>
>YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT THE TIME OF THE DRAWING TO WIN PRIZES!!
>
>And don't forget the Guest Speaker line up:
>
>Rev. George Dobbs G3RJV
>
>Roy Lewallen W7EL
>
>Graham Firth G3MFJ
>
>MCing Arkiecon 2002 will be NorCal's Doug Hendricks.
>
>More to follow shortly-----73 de jay/w5jay..

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information

Send e-mail to 'dave@stevens.com' to contact a list administrator