[HQRP] Re: OT: Problems with Juno

Ted Kell tedkell@ev1.net
Tue, 14 May 2002 18:29:34 -0500

5/14/02 12:00:04 PM, Mark Fields <mark_ke5my@juno.com> wrote:

>Hello, everyone:
>   For quite a few weeks now, I have been unable to
>get on to the Internet.  Most of the time, the
>screen's background stayed totally black instead of
>showing Juno's home page.  Even when that didn't
>happen, my computer would slow to a crawl, and the
>pointer would behave very erratically.
>   Also, I have been getting some duplicate messages
>in my e-mail.
>   Is anyone else (who also uses Juno) having these
>problems?  I've been wondering whether the problem
>was with Juno or if it was being caused by my anti-
>virus software (AVG) or my firewall (ZoneAlarm--and

You could try not starting them and see if the problem changes.  Classic test for compuyter problems.  Also niote that
MJuno was turning r hostile a while back.  I use EV1 with fefproblems I can blame on them.

N3Ted

>lowering its security settings didn't do any good).
>   Thanks in advance for everyone's feedback.
>
>                              73, Mark, KE5MY

>  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
>  'help'              for more information
>
>Send e-mail to 'dave@stevens.com' to contact a list administrator

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list