Spam: [HQRP] What's In Your Altoids Box?

Janzer, Mark MJanzer@arcadis-us.com
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:08:38 -0600

Husband duties took priority. We've out of town guest arriving today. So =
had to ctach up on the dust bunnies.
=20
Sorry to have missed the meeting.
=20
Looking forward to the pictures!?
=20
Mark K5MGJ

________________________________

From: MacAllister, Andrew [EPM/HOU] =
[mailto:andrew.macallister@emersonprocess.com]
Sent: Fri 12/10/2004 8:58 AM
To: 'HQRP@yahoogroups.com'; 'hqrp@stevens.com'
Subject: Spam: [HQRP] What's In Your Altoids Box?

MosQRPitos!

Don't forget to bring your stuffed Altoids box to tomorrow's meeting =
(9AM
Red Cross Bldg on 59)!!

There have been some questions about valid entries for this "show and =
tell".

Here are some answers:

Yes, if you can get enough Wintergreen Altoids boxes, you can use them =
make a 160M vertical.

Yes, restuffing the tin with M&Ms is OK, but I will have to verify the
M&Ms...

Yes, a solar-powered boat is a valid entry.

No, repacking with Cinnamon Altoids doesn't work.

Everyone votes - secret ballot - pick 2 "favorites".

72 de Andy W5ACM

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=09
click here =
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=3D129npmikn/M=3D295196.4901138.6071305.30011=
76/D=3Dgroups/S=3D1705063108:HM/EXP=3D1102776697/A=3D2128215/R=3D0/SIG=3D=
10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com> =09
=09