[HQRP] Report on HQRP October Meeting and HQRP Fall QSO Party Participation

Janzer, Mark MJanzer@arcadis-us.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:45:19 -0500

Since I did not attend the meeting, may I use an unofficial empty tin?
Were the tins that were distributed, marked for the contest to ensure
ethical participation (no cheating?).
=20
Also, the call for team members for the Thursday night Winter Fox Hunt,
is still out there. I'm proposing that the team name be the "MosQRPitos
SWAT" team.  We have until the start of the second Fox Hunt (Nov. 11th)
to finalize the roster.
=20
I'm one of those dreaded election judges and will be in training (on the
care and feeding of digital chads) on Oct. 23rd, all day (at Tracy Gee
center).=20
So cannot go to the field event
=20
72/73